Dan and Mallory

Dan and Mallory

Monday, June 14, 2010

9 weeks today!

9 weeks bump/bloat picture:





Today I am at the 9 week milestone!! Whoohoo closer to the end of the dreaded 1st trimester. Up until today I have been having a hard time with morning sickness. Whoever named it morning sickness should be shot though. Try all day sickness. I definitely wasn't ready for that. I am the type of person who just can't function when I am feeling sick, so I have spent way too much of these past few weeks on the couch or in bed.




I am such a lucky girl to have the husband that I do though. He has picked up my slack because I can't get myself in the kitchen to cook, he has been doing laundry and taking care of the animals. My mom has been great too, by helping me clean and do the dishes. Without them I would be in pretty bad shape.




I am very happy to report that I got to eat last night. It was the first time in a week that I actually felt like eating and I didn't have to choke down a couple of bites just to get something in my stomache. So the food that worked last night was pizza logs, haha. Not the healthiest of choices but being able to eat was a serious milestone for me.




I woke up today and am actually feeling like a human, so I am up to leaving the house today. I am hoping to be leaving morning sickness behind and that feeling good is more of a permanent thing. I also woke up to a very definite bump. I don't think it is normal to have one so early so it probably just bloat. I am going to update every week with a bump picture.

We now have less than a week until our next appt!! I will update after our appt. Keep us in your prayers still that our baby is still growing and doing well.






No comments:

Post a Comment