Dan and Mallory

Dan and Mallory

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

12 weeks

Which means the first trimester is coming to a close!!! Whoohoo!!!



I would have to say I am feeling a lot better. I do start to feel sick if there is something not in my stomach though. Other than that I have gotten most of my energy back and the food aversions are not as bad. Still no hamburgers though, yuck!! It is a hard aversion to have with it being summer time though. It seems that is all that people want to make, that or hot dogs, another yuck!



Next week is our big NT scan, which checks with Trisomy 13 & 18, or Downs syndrome. I am nervous for this scan but also excited to be able to see the baby again. I am looking forward to seeing more than a dot.

The heat this week has been horrible. It has been in the 90's and the humidity is terrible. Our central air is still not hooked up from when we put in the new furnace and then remodeled everything. It is supposed to be hooked up again this week but it can't come soon enough. Even with all of the windows closed my house has reached 90 degrees, which is unbearable for me right now. So when I am home I have been spending my time in the bedroom with the ac. The rest of my days have been spent floating around in my mom's pool.

This week:

Feeling: Pretty good, have had waves of nausea when I need to eat.

Energy: Good, feeling almost normal!

Cravings: Steak, apple cider, and squash. (I am so ready for fall!!!)

Baby planning: Still none.

Crazy dreams: I decided to add this one because I have been having crazy pregnancy dreams. I always thought they were just a myth but they are definitely not. My most recent was last night. My mom and I were pregnant at the same time, and she ended up having her baby but it had been in there for 47 years so it was already an adult when it came out. Weird??




Here is my 12 week bump:














No comments:

Post a Comment